Students may book appointments on Calendly for a one-on-one Zoom meeting:
Please note that we are currently only accepting forms via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Graduation Application: SF State requires completion of an Exit Survey, before the University will approve the graduation application. To access the Baccalaureate Degree Application, click here and and complete the SF State Graduation Exit Survey. The graduation form also has useful graduation FAQs.
After the student has completed the survey and the application, students should bring DARS/unofficial transcripts and the graduation application to their advisor. The student must meet with their advisor (advisors office hours) and have the application reviewed and signed. The application will then have to be signed by the Sociology Department chair in HSS 370. The office will notify the student when the application has been approved and signed by the chair.
- Change of Grade
- Incomplete Grade Petition
- Makeup of Incomplete
- Waiver of College Regulations Petition
Forms and Handouts
- SFSU Campus Resources
- Graduate School handout
- Sample Faculty Policy for Writing Letters of Recommendation
- Sociology Career Planning Reading Links
- Sociology Major Pathway
- Junior Transfer Student Advising Workshop
- 21st Century Careers with an Undergraduate Degree in Sociology
- CHSS Student Resource Center
- SF State Sociology Alumni (Must sign in to Facebook to view content.)
- SFSU Career Center
- SFSU Learning Assistance Center
- SFSU Undergraduate Advising Center
- ASA (American Sociological Association)
- SFSU Counseling & Psychological Services
- SFSU Disability Programs and Resource Center
- San Francisco State’s Fellowships Office
- Pre-Doctoral Program at S.F. State
Download Adobe Reader. The documents on this website have been identified as having barriers to accessibility. The site owner is working to remedy these access barriers. If you experience problems using this site/the documents, contact sociology.sfsu.edu.