Graduation Application: SF State requires completion of an Exit Survey, before the University will approve the graduation application. To access the Baccalaureate Degree Application, click here and and complete the SF State Graduation Exit Survey. The graduation form also has useful graduation FAQs.
After the student has completed the survey and the application, students should bring DARS/unofficial transcripts and the graduation application to their advisor. The student must meet with their advisor (advisors office hours) and have the application reviewed and signed. The application will then have to be signed by the Sociology Department chair in HSS 370. The office will notify the student when the application has been approved and signed by the chair.
- Change of Grade
- Incomplete Grade Petition
- Makeup of Incomplete
- Withdrawal Petition (current classes or semester-used after drop deadline)
- Withdrawal Petition (retroactive-previous classes or semester)
Sociology Writing Tutor
The Sociology Department provides a writing tutor for all sociology students to utilize. Kelly is located in HSS 367A. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Fall 2017 Hours:
Mondays: 9:30am - 12:00pm
Tuesdays: 9:30am - 12:00pm
Thursdays: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- 21st Century Careers with an Undergraduate Degree in Sociology
- CHHS Student Resource Center
- SF State Sociology Alumni (Must sign in to Facebook to view content.)
- SFSU Career Center
- SFSU Learning Assistance Center
- SFSU Undergraduate Advising Center
- ASA (American Sociological Association)
- SFSU Counseling & Psychological Services
- SFSU Disability Programs and Resource Center
- San Francisco State’s Fellowships Office
- Pre-Doctoral Program at S.F. State